The Digital Transformation Series
Introducing our Power of 5 series. We ask 5 industry leaders 5 questions in 5 minutes to gain insight on how they are succeeding in today’s market.
In this series we focus on Digital Transformation. The rate of technological change is high and constant and global brands are increasingly looking to third party experts to help them keep up. From technology consulting to strategic marketing services, the market continues to grow and continues to focus on all things digital.
Over 5 weeks we interviewed 5 select leaders from global agencies who all serve international brands. Topics of discussion included, current challenges facing clients, learnings from 2020, and M&A criteria going forward.
- 2020 has accelerated digital transformation across all areas of marketing spend and working practices
- Measurability: performance marketing is increasingly important given the race to digital in all facets of the marketing mix
- First party data is becoming central to marketing strategies particularly in light of the death of the 3rd party cookie
- Ecommerce has gone from important to critically important for clients
- Technology and brand need to be aligned more so now than ever before
- Cultural fit and strategic alignment remains a key factor for M&A decision making across the board
Dan Gilbert, Global CEO, Brainlabs
Rob Pierre, Co-Founder & CEO, Jellyfish
Zach Morrison, CEO, Tinuiti
Wendy Clark, Global CEO, Dentsu International
David Jones, Founder & CEO, You & Mr Jones
Full Interviews Below
Dan Gilbert speaks with Jonathan Davis
Wendy Clark speaks with Marcus Anselm
Zach Morrison speaks with Jonathan Davis
Rob Pierre speaks with Marcus Anselm
David Jones speaks with Marcus Anselm
In today’s era of volatility, there is no other way but to re-invent. The only sustainable advantage you can have over others is agility, that’s it. Because nothing else is sustainable, everything else you create, somebody else will replicate.
Jeff Bezos, Executive Chairman, Amazon