The Power of the Network: Evolution of the Engagement Model Series
Introducing our latest Power of 5 series. We ask 5 industry leaders 5 questions in 5 minutes to gain insight on how they are succeeding in today’s market.
In this series we explore the evolution of engagement and networking models across the Business Information ecosystem in driving business decision making and how M&A is playing a part in that evolution.
Over 5 weeks we interviewed 5 select executives from leading corporations. Topics of discussion included current challenges facing clients, learnings from 2021, and M&A criteria going forward.
- Engagement and networking models are becoming more complex, and the pace of change is accelerating
- Trust is the new currency. Businesses that can build that trusted relationship with their clients will create value for their shareholders
- Winners will be defined by their level of customer intimacy. Companies that can genuinely combine engagement, data and insights to understand customer behavior and build relationships will outperform
- Increasing importance of simplification and verticalization to be able to offer the in depth, granular business intelligence that corporate decision makers need
- M&A will continue to play a key role in refocusing and reshaping businesses, both through acquisitions and divestitures
Full Interviews Below
Jessica Cole speaks with Kathleen Thomas
Gehan Talwatte speaks with San Datta
Jon Slabaugh speaks with Scott Mozarsky
David Wilkie speaks with Kathleen Thomas
Matt Peckham speaks with Adam Gross
Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision.